Your Financial Vision
A Tailored Approach
Your financial vision is carefully crafted and articulated to provide a mutual guidance and appreciation for your financial future. By assisting you in creating a direction for your wealth you also create insight and clarity about who you are and what you care about. This provides our team direction as we navigate a fluid economic environment as well as changing tax code.
A Guideline for Your Plan
The financial vision provides both yourself and our team the ingredients for solid discernment and intuition in making the right financial decisions for your family for years to come. Undoubtedly all of our lives will have changes, challenges and opportunities and a clarified, agreed upon and recorded vision serves to ensure we both fully comprehend and understand the hopes and expectations for the future.
Here are some examples of Financial Visions other clients have created:
1. Live comfortably and maintain my current living standard without running out of money.
2. To continue our comfortable lifestyle and leave a legacy to our children and grandchildren.
3. I’d like to get to a point where I can drive around in a truck, with my dog in the back, helping others in need.
4. I want to work at 75 because I want to, not because I have to.
5. I want to have the opportunity to give more money away to charity than I spend on myself each year.
6. At 92 I don’t want to be a ‘bag lady.’ My money has to last longer than I do.
7. We want to begin the process toward retirement in 4 to 5 years and be able to assist with college expenses for our children.
8. Our vision is to be able to retire within 12-15 years debt-free and with the financial freedom to be able to travel.
9. We just had our second child and want to prepare for their higher education and make sure both of our kids are financially protected.
10. I’ve always wanted to own a flower shop, so I’d like to save enough money to open my own shop in the next six years.