Consider This Program with Jamie Burton and Grant Soliven, AIF.
In this segment we will cover:
For many, parents are the guiding lights of the first portion of our lives, They make sure we eat healthily, set us up for doctor and dentist appointments, and otherwise work to help us make the best decision for a fulfilling life. As we age, though, so do they. And there comes a turning point when we witness our parents switch from superheroes to humans. Find out how to begin those difficult conversations with your parents on Consider This Program. Schedule your complimentary Next Steps meeting today! www.yourlifeafterwork.com 800-928-4001.
New checklist – First few points only to lead them to the website for more information
• Talk to your parents about Estate Planning
• Talk to your parents about using a Financial Advisor
• Talk to your parents about where their financial documents and/or account details are located.
• Talk to your parents about income needs
• Talk to your parents about the types of accounts they have
Checklists – checklist landing page -https://www.yourlifeafterwork.com/checklist-landing-page
“Talking with parents about money – how to have comfortable conversations.”, article by Dean Huddleston Talking with parents about money – how to have comfortable conversations. – https://www.yourlifeafterwork.com/talking-with-parents-about-money-how-to-have-comfortable-conversations