Consider This Program with Jamie Burton and Grant Soliven, AIF. In this segment we will cover:
Find out how to love and protect your future self and the ones you love with some brand-new strategies from the Financial Enhancement Group and Financial Enhancement Group Trust Services team!
1. Financial Enhancement Trust Services
2. Incremental Incapacitation
3. What a trust would look like
• “Incapacitation is part of our reality, and you can plan for it.” article by Grant Soliven, AIF Incapacitation is part of our reality, and you can plan for it. – https://www.yourlifeafterwork.com/incapacitation-is-part-of-our-reality-and-you-can-plan-for-it
• “Don’t Just Plan For The Metaphorical Hit By A Bus – Fading Away” Consider This Program with Joe Clark, CFP, and Daren Hardesty. Don’t Just Plan For The Metaphorical Hit By A Bus – https://www.yourlifeafterwork.com/dont-just-plan-for-the-metaphorical-hit-by-a-bus-fading-away
• “Leaving A Legacy, Part Four, The Problems with Incapacitation” article by Joe Clark, CFP “Leaving A Legacy, Part Four, The Problems with Incapacitation” – https://www.yourlifeafterwork.com/leaving-a-legacy-part-four-the-problems-with-incapacitation