Consider This Program with Aaron Rheaume, CKA, and Grant Soliven, AIF.
In this segment we will cover:
Coming to the end of your working career can be both exciting and terrifying. How are you going to replace your standard of living without a paycheck? What are the 7 crucial things you need to have on your radar? Have you really saved enough to retire? Find out the 7 reassuring signs that your retirement is on track. Schedule your complimentary Next Steps meeting today! www.yourlifeafterwork.com 800-928-4001.
First 3-4 points from the checklist, so they can go to the website for the rest.
1. Understand what phase of finance you are in, and what the game looks like then.
2. STOL Is Understood
3. You can Delay S.S. if you Choose
4. Buckets of Money different objectives
5. Married to Spouse & Dating your investments
1. Not looking for get-rich-quick alternatives
2. Tax Planning
3. Adaptable Estate Plan
• Checklists checklist landing page – The Financial Enhancement Group https://www.yourlifeafterwork.com/checklist-landing-page
• “Can Social Security Benefits Help with Longevity Risk?”, article by Aaron Rheaume, CKA Can Social Security Benefits Help with Longevity Risk? – The Financial Enhancement Group https://www.yourlifeafterwork.com/can-social-security-benefits-help-with-longevity-risk-2
Schedule your complimentary Next Steps meeting today!