You Are Now Leaving The Financial Enhancement Group Web Site

 

We are providing links to this third party website ( Financial Enhancement Group YouTube Page ) only as a convenience and the inclusion of links to the linked site does not imply any endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by us of any content or information contained within or accessible from the linked site. Financial Enhancement Group does not control the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or appropriateness of the content or information on the linked site. If you choose to visit the linked site you will be subject to its terms of use and privacy policies, over which Financial Enhancement Group has no control. In no event will Financial Enhancement Group be responsible for any information or content within the linked site or your use of the linked site. By continuing to the linked site you agree to the foregoing.

Click here to be transferred to: Financial Enhancement Group

or go back.

herald bulletin logo

 

August 15, 2014

Fear, greed and the Volatility Index

By Joe Clark for The Herald Bulletin

Two emotions drive markets: fear and greed. Fear always triumphs over greed. While fear can drive people out of markets, it can also force them to buy. Fear and greed represent the two key ingredients driving increased volatility. Below are some questions we often hear from my Purdue students, our radio show listeners and the families we serve....

Click here for the full article.

 

August 1, 2014

Plan your strategy for financing higher education

By Joe Clark for The Herald Bulletin

Summer is passing by and once again, students are headed back to class. Some will change buildings, some finish their high school careers and others make their way to higher education campuses across the country.

Planning is essential regardless of the situation, but no plan is perfect. There will be flat tires and snow days, but there will also be dances and great memories. Let’s plan for what we can even if.... 

Click here for the full article.

 

July 25, 2014

Beat the market or meet your goals?

By Joe Clark for The Herald Bulletin

Goals are a beautiful thing. A mythical Harvard study claimed that a graduating class from 20 years past was asked if they had set goals upon graduation. Allegedly, only 20 percent of the alums responded affirmatively, and less than 10% of that group had put their goals in writing.

The legend said that the 20 percent of alums with goals had more wealth than the other 80 percent and the ones who wrote out their goals had far more wealth than the others.

True or not, my experience tells me that goals – especially when written down – undoubtedly serve as catalysts for success. However, danger arises when a goal does not properly focus on the long term result you expect.....

Click here for the full article.

 

 

engage:  facebook  twitter  youtube logo